Friday, June 18, 2010

Well to all the fans of Harry Potter I thought I would post this for you.

Butterbeer recipe

8ozs ginger ale or cream soda
2-3 tablespoons of butterscotch syrup

mix well serve or ice

recipe 2

1 cup clud soda or cream soda
1/2 cup butterscotch syrup
1/2 tablespoon butter

microwave butter scotch and butter till butter melted and syrup bubble
stir and cool 30 seconds
slow stir in soda mixture will fizz alot
serve..

these are the ones we have tried. I found these recipes here, theres serval more even adult version. enjoy and let me now what you think.

and on a different note its been very crazy around here lately , moving and packing so please bear with me over the next couple of weeks.. I will post as often as i can while in all this craziness.

 take care and happy crafting......

2 comments:

  1. what a precious blog! i found u via MBC and just became your follower :) would love to have you follow me at mangia-bella.blogspot.com

    i am a sucker for gummy candies and those look yummy! will have to try! i am a relatively new blogger so i have only 5 posts so far, but they are heartfelt posts indeed - you can scroll down to the bottom and see the first post on up - mostly inspirational thoughts with delicious food weaved in and out - much more coming down the pipeline though! i've got a 2 year old and a 15 week old so trying to make time to get it all done! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were my 100th follower!!! what an unexpected treat - thank you so very much, this is very exciting to me knowing that my blog has only been up for 4 weeks....i will most assuredly pass your site on to my friends and continue following your posts and hope to talk to you soon!

    have a glorious day sweet bella

    ReplyDelete